Can an Android TV box device turn my TV into a smart one?arrow_forward
Due to the Android operating system of these type of TV boxes, customers can download and install Android apps such as Skype, Firefox, Gmail, Multimedia Players and etc. Such option makes any ordinary TV an interactive device and actually a smart one. What is an Android box?
The availability of HDMI
- Please note, that your TV supports HDMI port as well since this is the input channel you'll require to use in order to connect an android box to your TV.
- If your TV doesn't support an HDMI connection, alternatively, you can purchase an HDMI-to-RCA adapter that fills into the red, white, and yellow ports on the back side of your TV.
IPTV on Android boxes
There are many applications available for the Android platform for streaming IPTV channels all over the internet. But, one of the most useful and recommended software for watching IPTV is IPTV Smarters and is highly compatible with all these setup boxes and in some devices.
Other useful application for IPTV streaming in Android boxes are GSE Smart IPTV and Perfect Player. These apps are known for their user-friendly interface.
How to setup IPTV in GSE Smart IPTV and Perfect Player ?
How to connect an Android box to TV
This is very easy and simple…
- Put the TV Box in the same room as the TV monitor.
- Connect your Android box to a power outlet.
- Connect an HDMI cable from the TV Box to an available HDMI port on the TV.
- Turn on your TV and switch the input to the appropriate HDMI port.
- Now connect your Android box to an internet connection via WiFi or Cable.
- Now turn on your Android box and wait for it to boot up. You can now watch IPTV channels on your Android box based on the instructions described above.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
Make TV into a smart one.
What is Android box?
How to connect Android box to TV?